- Network Magazine accepts editorial material for the regular columns and
from pre-approved contributors/columnists.
- Network Magazines prime audience is IT Heads and networking professionals
in both the industry and user organisations. Editorial material addressing
IT managers, network specialists, CIOs, etc would be given preference.
- The articles should be solutions-oriented, covering technology trends and
applications in business.
- Articles for Vendor Voice or by columnists should talk about concepts or
trends, and not be company or product-specific.
- Article length for regular columns like Vendor Voice: Between 1200 - 1500
words. These should be accompanied by diagrams, illustrations, tables photographs,
etc, wherever relevant.
- Ideas for Case studies are welcome. Prominence must be given to the existing
system, challenges that were encountered and solutions arrived at with the
new implementation. A network diagram with legends is preferred.
- We welcome information on new products and services introduced by your
organisation for our Shelfspace and News sections. Related photographs and
brochures are preferred.
- Besides the regular columns, each issue will have a special focus on a
specific topic of relevance to the Indian market. This will be announced in
advance through the Editorial Calendar.
- In e-mail communications, avoid large document attachments (above 1MB)
as far as possible.
- Pictures, illustrations, artwork etc should be sent on a CD only in the
following file formats: JPG, TIFF, PSD, EPS, CDR. Hard copy is preferred.
- Articles may be edited for brevity, style, relevance, etc.
- Do specify name, designation, company name, department and e-mail address
for feedback, in the article.
- We encourage you to send your photograph. Preferably in colour, postcard
size and with a good contrast.
Send your contribution to:
Network Magazine (The Indian Edition)
Business Publications Division,
Indian Express Newspapers (Bombay) Limited,
1st Floor, Express Towers, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400 021.
Tel: 91-22-5630 1022 Fax: 91-22-5630 1007